May 18, 2020
This week in anguish:
- Isolation inertia has set in, and we begin to ask, "Is there really any point to having a bizarro playoffs this year? And is there any point to having them in BC?"
- But our Swedish advantage!
- It's never too late to learn more about the heroes of '94, as Gino himself takes us to the Lubyanka and we find that Trevor had anything but a country-club upbringing.
- We work our way through a bounty of backlogged How Did I Not Know Thats, featuring scoring Canucks goalies and all-time Canucks coaching stats.
- Are you full up to your ears with Judd Brackett talk? Then kick your feet up and enjoy this anecdotal behind-the-scenes breakdown of the rest of the Canucks' scouting and training staff. Brett Henning's Dangle Donut! Nepotism abounds! From the dressing room to the boardroom with Craig Heisinger! Ron Delorme's tattoos! It's all here, folks.