Aug 31, 2020
This week in anguish:
- We talk through one of the most remarkable weeks for the hockey world in living memory.
- We draft a letter to Francesco Aquilini, asking him to commit to supporting the initiatives of the Hockey Diversity Alliance.
- We revisit the story of BC hockey pioneer Larry Kwong.
- We still eke out a bit of time to lick our Game 1 and 3 wounds, and crow victoriously about Game 2.
- How Did We Not Know about Börje Salming's indigenous heritage, and about the Ottawa Senators' historical thoughtlessness?